General terms and conditions of the company Qualitonline
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.qualitonline.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
European ring 21
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: the customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
a) Selection of the desired goods
b) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
c) Checking the information in the shopping cart
d) Pressing the button "checkout"
e) Registration in the internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
f) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
g) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.qualitonline.de. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, could apply shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and Bank transfer.
(3) Vouchers / discounts. This is how the redemption works:
a) Put the desired article in the shopping cart
b) "Proceed to checkout
c) Log in or register as a new customer
d) On the "Order overview" page, click on "Voucher"
e) Then enter the voucher or discount code and click "OK"
f) On the "Overview" page you will then see the voucher value and the reduced final amount of your purchase
g) Submit order - done!
Conditions for redeeming vouchers at Qualitonline: Unless otherwise stated, the following conditions apply to all Vouchers from Qualitonline, apart from purchase vouchers:
a) If the voucher is tied to a minimum order value, it can only be redeemed when this minimum order value is reached.
b) A combination with free items as well as cash payment and subsequent crediting are excluded.
c) Any commercial or commercial resale of the vouchers is prohibited.
Conditions for redeeming purchase vouchers at Qualitonline:
a) For gift vouchers, several vouchers can be redeemed per order.
b) If the voucher is not redeemed in full, the remaining amount cannot be paid out. Of course, the amount will be credited to your customer account for your next purchase.
c) If your purchase value is above the value of the voucher, the existing terms of payment apply.
Validity: Vouchers can only be redeemed for 3 months and lose their validity on the date stated on the voucher. An extension is not possible.
Minimum order value: the required minimum order value is always mentioned in connection with the voucher.
Returning / exchanging articles: Articles cannot be returned or exchanged.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) We deliver directly to the home within Eschwege and the surrounding area (postcodes 37242, 37247, 37269, 37276, 37281, 37284, 37287, 37290, 37296, 37297, 37308)
(3) with Hermes within Germany
(4) with Packlink outside of Germany
(5) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
European ring 21
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is enough for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should begin during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which corresponds to the portion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
End of revocation
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
European ring 21
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
As contract language German will be available exclusively.
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday to Friday
Terms and conditions as of November 2016
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.